KY-024 magnetic linear Hall sensor
- Type - Hall sensor (SS49E)
- Use: dual comparator LM393
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Adjustable sensitivity (potentiometer)
- The size: 32x11x20 mm
Переглянути відгуки (0)
KY-024 magnetic linear Hall sensor is a sensor with a digital interface. The sensor has digital and analog outputs. It is used to determine the magnetic field near the sensor.
Conclusion KY-024 magnetic linear Hall sensor :
- "A0" - output voltage in real time (analogue output);
- "G" - GND (common);
- "+" - plus the food;
- "D0" - the digital output, the threshold voltage is controlled by a potentiometer.
The board KY-024 magnetic sensor has
LED that lights up when the detection of the magnetic field.
KY-024 magnetic linear Hall sensor can be used in the Arduino-projects.
Відгуки про KY-024 magnetic linear Hall sensor: