AT90USB162 microcontroller - a low-power 8-bit CMOS microcontroller, made on the basis of advanced RISC-architecture AVR. By making the most of instructions in a single clock cycle AT90USB162 microcontroller performance reaches 1 million operations per second per MHz clock frequency, which will allow developers to optimize the ratio of power consumption and performance.
The kernel AVR incorporates an extensive set of instructions with 32 general purpose working registers. All the 32 registers are directly connected to an arithmetic logic unit that allows you to specify a single statement two registers and perform such an instruction in one clock cycle. The resulting architecture is characterized by improved efficiency.
AT90USB162 microcontroller contains
- 16 Kbytes of In-programmable flash memory with support for the ability to read during programming;
- 512 bytes of ROM;
- 512 bytes of SRAM;
- 22 lines of input-output general purpose;
- 32 general purpose working registers;
- two universal timer counter with compare modes and PWM;
- programmable Watchdog Timer with internal oscillator;
- Serial SPI;
- debug interface debugWIRE (used to access the built-in debugging system).
AT90USB162 microcontroller is produced by high-density nonvolatile memory technology company Atmel. Built ISP flash memory support capabilities in-system programming via SPI, programming using conventional nonvolatile memory programmer or programming running program in the boot sector and the executable kernel AVR.
AT90USB162 microcontroller podderzhivaetsya complete set of hardware and software for the design. Combining an 8-bit RISC CPU with In-System-samoprogrammiruemoy flash memory in a single chip makes AT90USB162 microcontroller effective tool for flexible and profitable solutions to many problems embedded control.