Resettable fuse Rxef017
- The maximum operating voltage on the element with the blown fuse: 60 V
- The maximum current that does not change the characteristics of the fuse: 0.05A - 3.75A
- The maximum on-state resistance: 0.05 ohm - 11.1 ohms
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C ... + 85 ° C
- The maximum current does not lead to success: 0.17 A
Переглянути відгуки (0)
Rxef017 resettable fuse - is a polymeric device with a positive temperature coefficient of resistance used in the protection of electronic equipment.
The operating principle of Rxef017 fuse self-healing based on a sharp increase in resistance when the threshold is exceeded, the current flowing through it.
Rxef017 resettable fuse can be used in home PC to protect against overloads or short circuits in the USB-, FireWire-ports, and other interfaces with the input power.
Відгуки про Resettable fuse Rxef017: