BH1750FVI digital lighting module for Arduino
- Built on a chip BH1750FVI
- Power supply: 3 .. + 5V DC.
- Interface: I2C.
- The range of measured light: (1 - 65535 lux).
- dimensions: 3.3 cm x 1.5 cm x 1.1 cm
- Weight: 5 g
Переглянути відгуки (0)
light sensor BH1750FVI has on board chip BH1750FVI, as well as a 16-bit ADC to create a digital signal. When used with the Arduino or other microcontroller allows to determine the light intensity in the range of 1 to 65535 LC (lux meter). Simply put, this module light can detect light environment.
Illumination - light value, equal to the ratio of the luminous flux incident on a small portion of the surface to its area.
Examples of the available light in the environment:
- In the summer at mid-latitudes in the afternoon - 17,000 lux
- In overcast summer afternoon - 12,000 lux
- Sunrise and sunset on a clear day - 1000 lux
- At night, the full moon - 0.2 lux
- In the moonless night - 0.001-0.002 lux.