12AWG Silicone flexible stranded cable
- The caliber of conductor: 12AWG
- Rated voltage: 600 V
- Test voltage: 2000 V
- The maximum current of 88 A
- Temperature range: -65 ~ + 200 ° C
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Insulator Material: silicone
- Length: 1 m black wire and 1 m red wire
Переглянути відгуки (1)
12AWG Silicone multicore flexible cable is a copper wire with a super-low electrical resistance. Super-flexible silicone wires.
12AWG Silicone multicore flexible cable is specifically designed for use in cases where the cable insulation is exposed to extreme temperatures. They are heat-resistant and can be used when super-high and at low temperatures.
12AWG Silicone multicore flexible cable is adapted for use in power stations. It also finds use in the aircraft industry, shipbuilding. It can be used for a variety of model aircraft.