- Type: Zener
- Output voltage: 36V
- Voltage Stability: ± 0.4%
- Low dynamic impedance: 0.22 Ohm
- Current: 1.0 mA - 100 mA
- The equivalent temperature coefficient over a range of 50 ppm / ° C
- temperature compensation over the entire range
- Low noise issued by the reference voltage
Переглянути відгуки (0)
Datasheet on tl431 chip .
TL431 chip is a three-shunt diode stabilizer.
The monolithic chip works with low temperature coefficient given by from Vref to 36V and two external resistors. Working with currents of 1.0 mA to 100 mA, with an average dynamic impedance of 0.22 ohms.
The reference voltage is 2.5V TL431 IC can be used to stabilize the 5.0 volt logic levels, and as TL431 works as a shunt regulator, it can be used as a positive or negative the reference voltage.
Application TL431 IC :
- in the power supply;
- a digital voltmeter;
- in operational amplifiers.