- Type: linear regulator
- Input voltage: 7 to 20 volts.
- Output voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 volts.
- The output current (maximum): 100 mA.
- Current consumption (private): 5.5 mA.
- The permissible voltage difference input-output: 1.7 volts.
- Operating temperature: -40 to +125 ° C.
Переглянути відгуки (0)
78l05 chip is a linear voltage regulator.
Chip - regulator 78L05 has a thermal protection, as well as built-in system that protects the stabilizer overcurrent.
78l05 chip can be successfully used as a power source for the vast majority of different electronic devices designed to operate from 5 volts.