Kester 951 soldering pencil for solar cells
- High thermal stability results
- Improved efficiency soldering
- Eliminates the need for cleaning
- Net Weight: 10 ml
- Dimensions: 142 x 19 x 15 mm
- Weight: 20 g
Переглянути відгуки (1)
Kester 951 pencil (marker) for soldering solar cells is very easy to use. It is a marker, which is located inside the flux. You just spend a marker at the spot where you want to make spikes and then have a soldering iron interconnected solar cells.
Features pencil Kester 951 :
- Excellent consumable ability.
- The flux flows smoothly and evenly for consistent and uniform solder joints.
- The residue resin is non-corrosive, non-conductive, resistant to moisture, and antifungal.
- It is very convenient to hold the line and solder tires on solar panels.
Note: Marker flammable.
Kester 951 pencil soldering solar cells at times accelerates the process of manufacturing solar cells.