The tracking system of the sun ST1500
Features The tracking system of the sun ST1500
- Manufacturer: GreenChip (Ukraine)
- Designed for solar panels up to 1800 watts
- 180 degree rotation angle.
- Rotational planes - 2 (two-axis tracker (Parabola motion))
- Count of engines -1 (Parabola motion)
- Provides 40% increase in power generation
- How it works - Calculation of sun position according to GPS
- Operating voltage: 12V / 24V / 36V / 48V
- Operating temperature: -40 to + 60 ℃
- Power consumption is negligible.
- Adjustable direction angles
- The size of the turntable: 3000x1580x40mm Perhaps Komplektatsii the wind sensor
- documentation ST1500 Sun Tracking System
Переглянути відгуки (7)
Delivery set of Solar tracker ST1500
- Swivel mechanism (steel structure)
- Motor (actuator)
- Control unit (solar tracker controller)
- Connection cable.
- Power supply (24v 2a) (needed for a network station, with a battery station, connected to a battery pack)
- User Guide
- Possible completion with a wind sensor for an additional fee
This is a complete installation kit, you only need to concrete the main post (mast)
The ST1500 Sun Tracking System is an electromechanical device whose purpose is to track the movement of a light source. The main application is to change the position of photovoltaic modules (solar panels) in order to obtain maximum efficiency. It is when the sunlight falls at a right angle that the minimum value of reflection is achieved, and therefore the maximum use of the energy of the rays by the solar panel.
The advantage of ST1500 Sun Tracking Systems is that the solar panels placed on them automatically follow the sun during the day and change the angle of inclination depending on the season. This significantly increases power generation compared to fixed-mounted solar panels.