- Type: high voltage MOSFET-IGBT driver
- Number of lower channels: 1
- Number of top channels: 1
- Input voltage: 10 ... 20 V
- The maximum offset voltage: 600 V
- The maximum output current rise: 1900 mA
- The maximum output current recession of 2300 mA
- Operating temperature: -40 ... 125 ° C
Переглянути відгуки (0)
IR2184 chip is a driver of high-speed high-voltage MOSFET or IGBT-transistors with dependent output channels of the lower and upper levels.
IR2184 chip is insensitive to negative voltage transients. It is characterized by resistance to the slew rate. It has a 5-volt logic input with Schmitt trigger, as well as the logic of preventing cross-conduction.
Logic input IR2184 chip compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output. The outputs of the drivers have a high pulse current buffer stage that performed to minimize conduction counter driver. An output channel may be used to control N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT-transistor with a top-level voltage to 600 V