Charge Controller solar battery SM5024Z
- Model: SM5024Z
- Charging Mode: PWM (PWM)
- Rated voltage: 12 V / 24 V
- Rated current: 50 A
- The range of charging voltage: 13.7 / 27.4 in
- Protection from low voltage: 10.7 / 21.4
- Low voltage recovery: 12.6 / 25.2 in
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ 60 ° C
- Storage Temperature: 30 ~ 70 ° C
- Dimensions: 90 x 188 x 48 mm
- Weight: 590 g
Переглянути відгуки (0)
If you are using solar panels as an energy source, you need to regulate the charging current in accordance with the battery voltage. This requires a charge controller. solar battery charge controller SM5024Z with LED lighting - a simple device for the job.
solar battery charge controller SM5024Z protects the battery from overcharge, overdischarge, and charge loss at night.
solar battery charge controller SM5024Z can be operated at a voltage of 12V and 24V.
The current supplied to the battery from the solar cell and the current supplied to the load should not exceed 50A.
Display solar battery charge controller SM5024Z allows you to control:
- the battery voltage;
- the ambient temperature;
- the charging current coming from the solar battery;
- the current consumed by the load;
- the current outputted from the solar cell for the period from the last reset of the indicator;
- the current consumed by the load for the period from the last reset this indicator.
solar battery charge controller SM5024Z allows you to manually set:
- the shutdown voltage of the solar battery;
- voltage load shedding;
- voltage power is restored to the load (after the trip).
These features are very convenient when working with different types of batteries.
Benefits solar battery charge controller SM5024Z :
- supports full battery voltage;
- protects the battery from overcharging;
- protects the battery from the supply of electricity from solar panels during the night;
- Protection against reverse polarity of the battery;
- Auto Lock "self-protection" if the current exceeds the routine performance;
- Auto Lock "mode of self-defense", when there is a short circuit;
- Protection against lightning strikes;
- Automatic temperature compensation;
- automatic adjustment of charge-on / off load-on / off and voltage depending on the voltage level of the battery;
- Manual adjustment of the charge-on / off and load-on / off voltage.