GM900 laser thermometer
- Operating temperature range: -50 ~ 950C (-58 ~ 1652F).
- Accuracy: ± 1. 5% or ± 1. 5C
- Resolution: ± 1% or ± 1C
- Response time: 500 ms, 95% of responses
- The spectral range (wavelength): 8 ~ 14 microns
- Red Laser Power: less than 0.5 MW
- The ratio of the distance / location (contact patch) (D: S): 12: 1
- Choose between ° C / ° F
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 ° C (32 ~ 104 ° F)
- Relative Humidity: 10 ~ 95%
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 60 ° C (-4 140 ° F)
- Power supply: 1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)
- Battery life: 22 hours (without the use of a laser), 12 hours (with a laser)
- Dimensions: 175 * 111 * 50 mm
- Weight thermometer. 187 g Ul>
Переглянути відгуки (0)
GM900 non-contact Laser Digital Thermometer - a very useful instrument for measuring the surface of hazardous or inaccessible objects without having to touch them. You simply point the laser at the target point, press the button and see the temperature is less than a second.
In GM900 a wide range of temperature measurement from -50 ~ 950C (-58 ~ 1652F). The thermometer is also a function of the LCD backlight. large surface temperature is determined by the formula of distance-to-spot ratio (12: 1), high accuracy, short measurement time (0.5 seconds), the spectral range of 8 to 14 microns, can be switched between ° C and ° F
GM900 built on the infrared technology. It measures the temperature of the object surface. optics unit is sensitive to the reflected and transmitted energy, which is collected and focused onto a detector, then the information is converted into a temperature reading which is displayed on the LCD. To increase the ease and accuracy, you can use the laser pointer.
GM900 has a high accuracy and reliability.
Equipped with an automatic power off.
The rapid measurement time (0.5 seconds).
The ability to measure on dangerous or inaccessible objects (high-voltage parts)
Targeting laser pointer with the possibility of tripping.
Applications GM900 :
- In heat registers, air conditioning and refrigeration
- In the automotive industry
- In the electrician: remote check live wires
- Water treatment and research quality
- Environmental Monitoring
- In the gas industry