XL6009 boost - buck converter 1.25 - 35
- Nominal input voltage: DC 5.0 - 32.0;
- The maximum input voltage: DC 36.0 V;
- Control range of output voltage: DC 1.25 - 35.0 V;
- The maximum load current of 3.0 A;
- The limitation of the working load current: 4.0 A;
- Switching frequency: 400 kHz;
- output voltage ripple: <50 mV;
- Instability of output voltage: <2.5%;
- Efficiency: 94%;
- Operating temperature: -45 ° C - + 85 ° C;
- Protection of overheating: 125 ° C;
- Dimensions: 48 x 25 x 14 mm
- Weight: 24 g
Переглянути відгуки (1)
XL6009 boost - buck converter 1.25 - 35B is a device assembled on a monolithic PWM voltage regulator XL6009 with switching frequency of 400 kHz. It has a built-in thermal protection and limitation of the operating current.
The regulation of the output voltage in the XL6009 rising - buck converter 1.25 - 35 made with precision potentiometer.
When the load is fed to the rated current consumption of more than 1.0A, you must install the heat sink on top of the chip or board to the radiator, keeping the insulation conductive parts of the radiator.
The input voltage with the correct polarity, is supplied to the input terminals "IN +" and "IN-", the output voltage is removed from the output terminals "OUT +" and "OUT-". Bus "-" common, can be combined to connect one wire.
XL6009 boost - buck DC-DC converter 1.25 - 35 - the ideal solution for power circuits with a large voltage drop (the difference between the input voltage and be stabilized). In contrast to the classical voltage stabilizers virtually no heat, has a low current consumption.
Used XL6009 boost - buck converter 1.25 - 35 :
- in a car adapter for laptops;
- In automotive and industrial applications requiring a voltage higher than the supply voltage;
- In portable electronics;
- is indispensable in solar photovoltaic schistemah, systems that use wind energy, and other applications where there is voltage instability.