MC4 connector (Mom + Dad) for solar cells
- Rated current, no more than 30 A
- Rated voltage, max: 1000
- The maximum permissible AC voltage: 6 kV (50 Hz for 1 minute)
- Insertion Resistance: 1.0 milliohms
- Contact material: copper plated with silver
- Insulation Material: PPO (PPO, PPO)
- The Power of effort in conjunction with the quick-disconnect couplings response: no more than 50 N
- The locking system when connecting: latch
- Class of protection: IP65
- Flammability: UL94-V0
- The length of the connector: 56 mm
- The diameter of the connector: 17 mm
- Contact Diameter: 4 mm
- The maximum cable cross-section: 4 or 6 mm²
- Operating temperature: -40 ° C... + 110 ° C
Переглянути відгуки (4)
MC4 connector (mom + dad) is used for reliable and convenient connection of solar panels to each other and for crimping the cable at the ends. The connectors are specially designed for use in photovoltaic plants and meet the requirements of all standards in this industry.
The simple design of the MC4 connector connectors ensures reliability and safety in case of accidental impact on the cable.
MC4 connector has double insulation, which guarantees electrical safety at system voltages up to six hundred watts.
The use of specialized materials in the manufacture of MC4 connector (mom + dad) for solar panels ensures long-term stability and resistance to climatic influences (humidity, temperature, UV radiation, ozone).
MC4 connector is the global standard for sealed solar connectors.