Control unit SUNNY tracker CST 2000W
Features Control unit SUNNY tracker CST 2000W
- Manufacturer: GreenChip (Ukraine)
- The principle of work- calculation position of the sun according to the GPS
- In order to determine the origin and the date / time the controller is equipped with a GPS receiver.
- Provides 50% increase in power generation
- Operating voltage: 12V / 24V / 36V / 48V
- Engine: 2
- Operating temperature: -40 to + 60 ℃
- Power consumption is negligible.
- The maximum current of the motor 20A
- Wifi module- yes
- Manual on Control unit SUNNY tracker
- Perhaps Komplektatsii the wind sensor
Переглянути відгуки (0)
CST 2000W solar tracker control unit.
The control unit of the solar tracker CST 2000W is an extremely effective means of increasing the efficiency of the solar tracker.
Due to the rotation of the Earth, the angle of illumination of objects by the Sun is constantly changing. This means that if we mount the solar PV panel stationary, then we will not make full use of sunlight. In order to improve the efficiency of a solar power plant, we must ensure that solar panels are always illuminated with direct sunlight. This is what a solar tracker is for. With this tracking system, the power generation efficiency of solar PV modules can be increased by 30-60%.
The principle of operation of the device is based on calculating the position of the Sun and adjusting the azimuthal and zenith angles of rotation of the working surface for orientation to the Sun. The initial data for calculations are the exact geographic coordinates of the tracker location, as well as the current date and time.
To determine coordinates as well as date and time, the controller is equipped with a GPS receiver.