1200 W, 60 V switching power supply
- Brand: CHUX
- Type: AC/DC
- Input voltage: AC 110/220v ±15% V
- Output power: 1200 W
- Output current: 20A
- Output voltage: 60V
- Output frequency: 47~63 HZ
- Operating temperature: -10˚С ~ +60˚С
- Relative humidity: 20% ~ 90%
- Storage temperature: -20˚С ~ +85°C
- Dimensions (L*W*H): 245*125*65 mm
- Weight: 2 kg
Переглянути відгуки (0)
1200 W switching power supply
1200 W switching power supply is an inverter device in which the input AC voltage is rectified and then the resulting DC voltage is converted into high frequency rectangular pulses and a given duty cycle.
Stabilization of the output voltage of the UPS is carried out by means of negative feedback, which makes it possible to maintain the output voltage at a relatively identical level even with fluctuations in the input voltage and load power.
Let's call the main advantages of 1200 W, 60 V switching power supplies:
- use in applications where high power, voltage or current values are required;
- high efficiency;
- convenient connection due to built-in measurement functions;
- extensive supply voltage range;
- low device weight;
- small size;
- big enough power;
- lower cost;
- high stability in the operation of the device;
- the presence of a large number of ready-made component solutions.
This 1200 W switching power supply has a sufficiently large power 1200 W which makes it possible to use it to power various high-power devices. Also thanks to the protection features the security of the tested devices is ensured.