Inverter IPOWER 12 - 220V 1500W pure sine
- Input voltage: 10-15 V DC
- Output voltage: 210 V-240 V AC
- Continuous output power: 1500 W
- The maximum output power (peak): 3000 W
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- Frequency: 50 Hz ± 2 Hz
- Operating temperature range: -40 ... + 40 ° C
- Conversion Efficiency: at least 90%
- Switch the fan control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Size: 320 * 150 * 70 mm
Переглянути відгуки (1)
Inverter IPOWER 12 - 220 1500 watt pure sine is designed for AC sinusoidal voltage of 220 V, 50 Hz from the DC battery voltage of 12 V. Now you can anywhere freely use electrical appliances in the 220 by connecting them via an inverter to the battery.
The shape of the output voltage of the inverter - pure sine wave. This voltage is necessary for measuring and laboratory instruments, medical and telecommunications equipment, professional audio and video equipment, etc.
Inverter IPOWER 12 - 220 1500 watt pure sine can operate in three modes:
- Work (recommended) mode, which corresponds to the nominal power of the inverter. In this mode, the total capacity of all working appliances connected via the inverter does not exceed its rated capacity.
- overload mode at which the inverter for some time (about 30 minutes) may give power 1.5 times greater than its rated power.
- Start mode in which the inverter is able to deliver more power than the nominal 2 times. In this mode, the inverter is able to function a few seconds, which is sufficient, for example, to start the pump or refrigerator.
Inverter IPOWER 12 - 220 1500 watt pure sine has built-in protection from short circuit; overload; thermal protection; protect battery; overvoltage protection power; power saving mode; galvanic isolation; fuses input.
Inverter IPOWER 12 - 220 1500 watt pure sine is the fan forced air cooling. The fan turns on when the housing temperature exceeds 45 degrees, ie, the inverter operates quietly, in contrast to models where the fan runs continuously.
In the construction of photovoltaic systems based on solar panels inverter IPOWER 12 - 220 1500 watt pure sine plays an important role. Solar panels produce direct current voltage of 12, 24 or 48 volts, which charges the batteries. Batteries, in turn, also give a direct current voltage of 12, 24 or 48 volts. When connecting the inverter to the data accumulators, we obtain an alternating current with a voltage of 220V. And directly connected to the inverter all the necessary appliances.
Inverter IPOWER 12 - 220 1500 watt pure sine has a high efficiency (over 90%).