Programmer PICkit 2
- USB 2.0 (USB Type A)
- OS Compatibility - Win98 / 2000 / XP / Vista / Se7en
- Ability to power from the USB programmable device computing system
- Function USB-UART converter
- Function Logic Analyzer
- High Voltage Programming
- The calibration function is constant RC oscillator
- Firmware microcontroller simply pressing a button on the programmer
- Update firmware via USB Programmer
- Official support software from Microchip MPLAB IDE and PICkit 2 Programmer
- LED power ON Power (green)
- The status LED R / W (red)
- Miniature size 83h30 mm ul>
Переглянути відгуки (0)
PICkit2 - programmer with USB 2.0 support for both beginners and experienced developers alike.
PICkit2 is running its own shell «PICkit 2 Programmer» or under the control of the development environment MPLAB IDE.
A distinctive feature of the programmer PICkit2 is the low price, as well as the availability of complete documentation, including circuit and firmware source code for the microcontroller and the shell program for your computer.
programmer PICkit2 is a full debugger and has a number of additional functions. Consider the major ones.
- Wide range of supported chips. USB programmer PICkit2 allows you to erase, program and verify program memory and EEPROM, set protection code, edit the contents of the Flash and EEPROM microcontroller and program memory chip EEPROM, CAN-drivers.
- In-Circuit Programmer. programmer PICkit2 allows you to program Internally almost all Flash microcontrollers Microchip.
- In-Circuit Debugger. programmer PICkit2 running MPLAB IDE development environment can act as in-circuit debugger, ie allows you to run the program, step by step execution of commands, set breakpoints microcontroller, as well as view and change the status of special function registers and memory debugging microcontroller PIC.
- «UART Tool» allows you to use PICKit2 programmer to transfer data between the microcontroller and the computer being debugged by UART.
- The function «Programmer-To-Go» allows writing in memory PICkit2 program "firmware" microcontroller to program any PIC push of a button, without using a PC (you only need to power via USB from a PC or standalone USB-power source).
- The function logic analyzer «Logic Tool» allows you to create impact and monitor the status of the signals of the developed device.
PICkit 2 programmer can generate a supply voltage for the circuit in the voltage range of 2.5 to 5V 0.1V increments. This is a useful feature as it is you can debug a variety of devices without disconnecting the device from the programmer and the power will be carried out from the programming device.