N35 Neodymium magnet
- Class: N35
- The residual magnetic flux density: 1170-1220 millitesla
- The coercive force: ≥955 kA / m
- Magnetic energy: 263-287 kJ / m3
- Dimensions: 6 x 1 mm
- Operating temperature: 80 ° C
Переглянути відгуки (0)
N35 neodymium magnet is a rare earth magnet alloy of neodymium, iron and boron (Nd-Fe-B). Neodymium magnets - the most powerful rare earth magnets of today, they have a high capacity and excellent coercive force.
N35 neodymium magnet - it is a constant Supermagnet whose magnetic flux density is 10 times stronger than conventional ferrite magnets. The loss of the magnetic properties of neodymium magnets insignificant and is about 2% in 10 years.
N35 neodymium magnet is widely used in the engines, instruments, aircraft and in areas with high technology.
Application N35 neodymium magnet :
- Cleaning engine oil
- Catches concrete products
- Magnetic lifters
- Magnitnye separators, iron separators
- Potory with permanent magnets for electric machines (stepper, etc. Valve. Motors, generators, in particular - wind turbines )
- Tricks and tricks
- Search for items
- Toys & Entertainment
- Repair of wind instruments
- The destruction of video, audio and data on magnetic media
- Cleaning tanks and other containers