RS003 module digital stereo amplifier
- Built on a chip RS003
- Input voltage: 2.5 ... 5
- The current consumption when no signal is 10 mA
- Output Power:
- At 8 ohms: 1.5 W × 2 channels
- With a 4 ohm load: 3.0 W × 2 channels
- Channel separation: 60 dB or more (with a power of 1 W, 4 ohms)
- Built-in protection against overheating (120? C)
- A typical harmonic distortion less than 0.15% at an output power of 1 W, 4 ohms load, 5V
- Efficiency up to 90%
- Operating temperature ^ -40 ° C + 85 ° C
- The dimensions of the device: ~ 21 × 18 × 3 mm
- Weight: 1.6 g
Переглянути відгуки (2)
RS003 digital stereo amplifier module is a stereo amplifier is a D-class.
Low THD provides a high quality sound with sufficient output power. Use a new, bezfiltrovaya architecture PAM8403 to the direct connection of the speakers. Thereby greatly simplified piping diagram and a whole and accordingly, the cost of the product.
The efficiency of a modern RS003 digital stereo amplifier D-class is much higher analog (Class AB) with almost the same quality sound.
The main use RS003 digital stereo amplifier module - a portable battery-powered electronics: acoustic systems in laptops, planshetah, monitors, portable TVs.