LM 317 DC-DC converter step-down voltage adjustment
- Built on a chip: LM 317
- The output current is minimal: 1.5A
- rated output current: 2.2A
- Input voltage: 4.2 ~ 40 V
- Output voltage: adjustable 1.2 ~ 37
- Frequency: 100 MHz
- Operating temperature: -55 ° C to 150 ° C
- Dimensions: 35.6 x16.8 mm
Переглянути відгуки (0)
LM 317 DC-DC converter voltage adjustable lowering is an integral linear regulator based on the chip LM317.
The advantage of LM317 DC-DC converters is a great ripple filtering.
The board LM317 DC-DC converters is the heat sink and trimmer for controlling the voltage level.
LM317 DC-DC converter for the design of simple control sources and power supplies for electronic equipment, with different output characteristics as with adjustable output voltage and a predetermined voltage and load current. In particular, LM317 DC-DC converter voltage adjustable lowering can be used to power the receiver and poorly stabilized microcontrollers.