Infrared wireless remote control
- The remote control has a button 21
- The battery capacity of 160 mAh
- Transmission frequency: 38 kHz;
- Distance: more than 8 m (dependent on the environment, receiver sensitivity and other factors)
- Effective angle: 60 degrees
- Material: 0.125mmPET life cycle - 20,000 times
- Static current: 3 ~ 5nA, dynamic current: 3 ~ 5 mA
- The remote control is powered by 1 x CR2025 battery
Переглянути відгуки (0)
Wireless Remote Control Arduino consists of ultra-thin infrared remote control and infrared receiver module. This infrared remote control has 20 function keys. Distance - up to 8 meters. Ideal for use with different equipment in the room.
The modulation frequency IR receiver module pulta remote Arduino - standard - 38kHz. The signal can be decoded by Arduino-programming. Remote uses the NEC, you must bear this in mind when programming.