DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor Arduino
- definition Humidity 0 - 100% with an accuracy of 5%;
- determination of the temperature 0 - 50 ° C with an accuracy of 2%;
- sensor sampling frequency less than 0.5 Hz (up to 2 times in seconds);
- 4-pin male interface to the microcontroller;
- built-in ADC (analog-to-digital converter);
- ultra-low power consumption
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5V;
- the recommended supply voltage: 5 V;
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17 x 13 x 5 mm;
- Weight: 2 Years
Переглянути відгуки (0)
DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor contains Arduino
- humidity sensor capacitive relative humidity (RH), sensor which has a polymer capacitor. With such a sensor humidity measurement carried out over the entire range (0 to 100%). Accuracy of measurement when using this sensor is not more than 2%. As with all capacitive type humidity sensor, every year slightly capacitor loses its properties, which results in an increase in error. This temperature sensor error is changed to ± 0.5% per year;
- digital temperature sensor, is based on the chip DS18B20. It allows you to measure the temperature in the range from -40 to + 125 ° C with an accuracy of ± 0.5 ° C.
DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor Arduino is used to measure and transmit to the controller in the form of a digital signal of temperature and humidity of the environment in which it is located. For starters, you need to collect on the basis of the sensor layout, ie connect the power, connect to the controller and place the sensor in the measurement environment. Then you need to write to the controller special library, which allows you to work with the device. The sensor operates on a special protocol, and therefore without a library it will not communicate with the controller ,. The program displays the data every two seconds. The sensor comprises a ADC (analog-to-digital converter) for converting the analog values of humidity and temperature. When you connect the sensor to the microcontroller, it is recommended between VCC pins and SDA to place a pullup pull-up resistor of 10 ohms. Arduino controllers have built-in pull-up resistors, but they are very weak - of the order of 100 ohms.
In DHT22 datchike temperature and humidity Arduino has a built-in memory, which can accumulate measurements. Upon request, the data can be transmitted to the controller.
Control sensor is carried out by or on Arduino controller, or other control microprocessor with special programs. DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor Arduino has one interface to a microcontroller - 4-pin male interface to the microcontroller.
Contacts DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor Arduino :
- SDA - contact for communication between the sensor and the microcontroller;
- VCC - power supply;
- GND - common contact.