DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor
- Input voltage: 3-5V
- Current consumption data request: 2.5 mA
- Current consumption in anticipation of 100 uA
- Moisture: 20-95%
- Precision Moisture: 5%
- The definition of the temperature of 0-50 degrees.
- The accuracy of the temperature of 2 degrees.
- Scan rate: not more than 1 Hz (up times of 1 sec.)
- Dimensions 15.5 x 12 x 5.5 mm
Переглянути відгуки (0)
DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor - a digital temperature and humidity sensor, which allows a calibrated digital output. It consists of a capacitive humidity sensor and the thermistor. Also, the sensor contains an ADC to convert analog values of humidity and temperature.
Conclusion DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor :
- Vcc (3-5 V supply)
- Data out - Output
- Not used
These temperature and humidity DHT11 digital sensor gives one wire in the form of a digital signal. This allows you to transmit data over a distance of up to several tens of meters.
DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor can be used to build their climate control systems. "Smart House" or automated greenhouse and can not do without measurement of temperature and humidity. DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor can be useful here.