- 8 input channels;
- Logical Tally;
- Input: 5PF, 100K ohms;
- USB power supply;
- The sampling rate can be set as shown below:
24MHz. 16 MHz, 12 MHz, 8 MHz, 4 MHz, 2 MHz, 1 MHz, 500 kHz, 250 kHz, 200 kHz, 100 kHz, 50 kHz, 25 kHz;
- Download data in real time, max. The depth of the collection of 10 tons, from a practical necessity. ul>
The logic analyzer - an electronic device that records and displays a sequence of digital signals. It is used for testing and debugging of digital electronics, for example, when designing the components of computers and electronic control devices. Unlike an oscilloscope, logic analyzers have significantly more inputs (16 to several hundreds), but often only capable of displaying two-level signal ("0") and ("1").
Logic Analyzers work independently and invisibly to the test systems and are used for debugging and diagnosis (primarily microprocessor systems) at all stages of the life cycle.
Logic Analyzers are characterized by
- the number of channels;
- memory capacity per channel;
- frequency of record;
- The synchronization method and run;
- forms of data.
The basis of logic analyzer are comparators that are used to determine the values of the signals. The comparator compares the input signal with a predetermined threshold level. If the signal exceeds the threshold, it is determined as a high level if below the threshold, then low. The threshold voltage of the comparator can be adjusted normally (usually from -10 to +10). Connection logic analyzer requires access to parts of a digital device (such as conclusions or chip board traces). The analyzers are equipped with special probes and clips. The main requirement - to minimize the impact of the device on the device under test.
On a functional purpose logic analyzers can be divided into two main types:
- analyzers microprocessor systems at the software level descriptions, also called state analyzer;
- analyzers digital systems on the logical and temporal level, called the timing analyzers.
Technologically logic analyzers can be divided into two types:
- Cheap simple logic analyzer , which has the ability to debug, validation and optimization functions of digital systems. They quickly locate, recognize and receive characteristics subtle and difficult to detect problems with the help of a wide range of tools for debugging the signal integrity. Such as logic analyzers is inherent broad support for modern applications, so it is - the perfect tool for all tasks debug digital systems.
- Modular logic analyzer different speed and reliability needed for registration details fastest logic of modern processors and memory cards. Identifying sources of subtle errors, high performance data transfer and time-correlated view of analog and digital signals with a single instrument.
The company GreenChip offers you to buy various logic analyzers at good prices!