Sound Sensor for Arduino
- Operating voltage: 4 - 6;
- current consumption: 1.5 mA;
- sensitivity control;
- LED indication of the presence of the input signal;
- Operating Temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 85 ° C;
- Sound module dimensions: 32.4 (38.0) x 16.3 x 9.2 mm;
- the weight of the module: 3 years
Переглянути відгуки (0)
Sound Sensor for Arduino is used in projects where you need to capture and measure the sound waves. To use Sound Sensor , its need
- to connect to the Arduino controller or other control IED;
- create a program to work with the sensor and calibrate its sensitivity;
- energized and ready to go.
How it works Sound Sensor for Arduino
The study is based on the principle of the sensor action of acoustic oscillations on the thin membrane microphone. Fluctuations in the inner membrane of the microphone generate electrical oscillations. The voltage produced in the process the sensor is supplied to the interface for data acquisition.
Office Sound Sensor for Arduino
osuschestvlyaetsya with special programs with Arduino-controller or other control microprocessor.
Display on Sound Sensor for Arduino
On the module is sensitivity control. When the sensor picks up sound vibrations, LED lights, which is located on the unit.
Connection Sound Sensor for Arduino
The sensor has a 3-pin interface to connect the controller and power supply:
- Contact + 5V for connecting 5V;
- Contact OUT output signal is connected to the controller or other microprocessor control unit;
- the GND common.
Power Sound Sensor for Arduino
may be carried out by or on Arduino controller, or other control microprocessor device, or from an external power source (battery power supply). The module can be operated at a voltage of 5 V DC.
Sound Sensor for Arduino : alternative name - an acoustic sensor.